Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 1 in guahati.

I am writing this from Guahati. Let me first tell you why I am in Guahati. Sometime in the last semester of my college I came up with a an idea. Why not go to the four corners of India literally. The four extreme inhabited parts of India. I ended up sharing this idea with my good friend Anuj. When I discuss something crazy like this with my other friends, they limit themselves to pointing out what a great idea it is. They realise that in India, the ultimate traveller's Challenge, this is insane and will involve huge amounts of energy and will probably turn out to be painful. Sadly, Anuj is not one of those. The guy pointed out that, instead of talking about it why not do it.
This is first day of that trip, I am in Guahati and running short of time, but I promise to write this one regularly.

2 comments:

Dea said...

Good luck, my dear boys...I am sure you two will have a great time. What an adventure! Do take copious notes and make it into a book!

li'l maddy said...

Good, you finally got back to your blogs. Have you got stuck at Walong? Why no news after that?